Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Best usage of CCleaner for Computer Technician and PC system optimization


                 As a computer technician, I need software for system optimization. Before, I am using Tune Up Utilities for my system maintenance. Yet, it has the features that fits my need. But then I figured out that this software is so very heavy on the system most specially on the older models of PC. I surfed internet again for new software for my tool in system optimization. I then ask google for assistance. Now I found CCleaner and the best is, it is a freeware, but you can also purchase professional and business edition. I can say that this will help me a lot and be as my best cleaning tool.
It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. And the best thing is, It loads so fast unlike other cleaning tools.

CCleaner is a tool that cleans:


  • Internet Explorer
  • Firefox
  • Google Chrome
  • Opera
  • Safari
  • Windows - Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files and Log files.
  • Registry cleaner
  • Third-party applications
  • 100% Spyware FREE


Other Features:


- Added Google Chrome Extension management.
- Improved compatibility with Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.
- Improved security when managing Firefox plugins.
- Improved internal module loading speed.
- Added cleaning for Adobe Dreamweaver, Corel PaintShop Pro X5 and Anonymizer. 
- Improved cleaning for Microsoft Office 2010 and ImgBurn.
- GUI navigation improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.






Please Leave A Comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment